Here are all the items listed in the picture above!
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode (Black)
- Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod Legs (Black)
- LimoStudio-Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit
- Shutter Starz 1051 SS6700 Tabletop Complete Photo Studio Kit with 2 Light Tents and 8 Backgrounds
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
- Theit The Bossi Camera Bag
Like I said, I have been researching a lot so I have figured out that these items are really what I need to be able to create more beautiful pictures for ABC's of Life. I also want to share all the other posts and amazing bloggers who have helped me better understand what I need for this next step for the blog.
The Hunted Interior: Blogging Tips and Tricks (This is also where I found that amazing bag!!)
Foodess: 5 Tips for Flawless Food Photography (Great information even for non-food photos)
Pizzazzerie: Behind the Scenes: Taking Photographs for the Blog (my inspiration for this post!)
I hope that this was helpful to any other new (or older) bloggers out there, and as always, thanks for stopping by!
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links contained in this post may be linked to an affiliate account. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the product I will receive a percentage of the purchase. HOWEVER, I would NOT, I repeat would not recommend any products on this blog that I do not completely believe in and use myself.